Helps Prevent Lawn Damage
Kit assembles in minutes without the need of any tools
Q&A ECO POOL DRAIN
Will chlorine treated swimming pool water ruin my grass?
Grass is selective about the nutrients that they allow into their systems.
Small amounts of salt, such as water splashed out or backwash will not harm the grass around the pool. However, if you plan on draining it, you need to drain in stages and into an approved location. Salt in small quantities will not kill grass, but large amounts of salt in the soil will absorb moisture and nutrients until it is no longer able to sustain growth.
This just waters your grass and takes care of the problem.”
Easy to Use!
YOU’LL LOVE USING THIS POOL MAINTENANCE TOOL!
It’s a problem solver
– Alan Wuester, Choice Pool & Spa, West Forest, North Carolina
– Carl Chimenti, Pool Designer at Pooltown, Howell, New Jersey
– Gene Schurer, 46 Year Pool Professional – Aquarius Pool & Patio, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
This just waters your grass and takes care of the problem.
– Sandy Kellogg, Fairfax County Park Authority, Alexandria, Virginia
– Wayne Yellowees, Canadian Pool & Spa Conference & Expo, Courtice, Ontario, Canada
– Larry Logel, Brewster Pools Inc., Brewster, New York
– Blanca Vega, Hammacher Schlemmer, Niles, Illinois
– Leslie Hjelm, Aquatic Dream Pools, Stafford, Virginia